Are you looking enhance your work skills? Become an MFF Fellow to take advantage of real-world opportunities this summer. Learn to save, invest and grow your money. Learn to talk about money. Learn and develop your soft skills – key skills to help you throughout your life.
To participate in any of our MFF real-world opportunities, participants must be an MFF Fellow and 18 years of age. If under the age of 18, participants must have written consent from a parent or guardian for participation.
- Assist with course development
- Participate in read throughs
- Volunteer for or attend a meeting or event
- Write a blog or a blog series for MFF
- Create course development [i.e. video, presentation, article, or worksheet]
- Participate in a real estate project through Morgan Legacy Partners
- Work with our Founder Peter Morgan on special projects [i.e. Great Idea Trust projects]
- Learn About working Morgan Franklin Fellowship [with Executive Director, Judi Window]
- Learn About Working with Morgan Legacy Partners [with MLP Chief Operating Officer, Krysten Reilly]
- Learn About Real Estate Financing at Morgan Legacy Partners [with MLP Debt and Equity Advisor Griffin Dunaway]
- Learn About Property Managment with Innovision Realty Group [with owner Michelle Demirjian]
- Learn About Business Development with Wise Women Leadership [with owner Dr. Jillian Starman]